PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE CLASSES DIRECTLY WHEN WRITING SEQUENCES!
Enumeration Type Documentation
This enum is used to specify the behaviour for an event:
- seqRun: trigger the hardware events
- printEvent: Print all events to the console
- countEvents: Returns the number of events without actually executing them
Definition at line 57 of file seqtree.h.
This enum is used to specify the behaviour for a call to get_freqvallist:
- calcDeps: Calculates dependencies between consecutive pulse frequency events
- calcList: Creates the gloabal pulse frequency list
- calcAcqList: Creates the gloabal acquisition frequency list
- calcDecList: Creates the gloabal decoupling frequency list
Definition at line 95 of file seqtree.h.
This enum holds information about how a certain vector and its reordering are nested in the sequence tree:
- noRelation : They are not nested
- reorderInner : The reorder vector is attached to an inner loop
- vecInner : The reorder vector is attached to an outer loop
- unrolledLoop : The loop which uses the vector will be unrolled in the program
Definition at line 61 of file seqvec.h.
This enum is used to specify the behaviour for program printing:
- brukerPpg: create Bruker pulse program
- brukerGpg: create Bruker gradient program
- brukerParx: create Bruker parx interface file (to set ACQP parameters)
- epicCode: Sequence source code for the EPIC framework
- epicPg: Code for the pulsegen section (EPIC)
Definition at line 107 of file seqtree.h.
This enum is used to specify the behaviour for a call to query:
- count_acqs: Count the number of acquisition objects
- checkoccur: Check the occurence of a particular sequence object in this branch of the tree
- check_acq_iter: Check for an iterator in subtree which is relevant for reco indicies
- tag_toplevel_reploop: Identify and tag outermost repetition loop
- display_tree: Display sequence tree
Definition at line 144 of file seqtree.h.
Enum to specify data processing on the platform:
- odinReco: Store raw data on disk and call odinreco
- rawData: Store raw data on disk
- recoInfoOnly: Story only recoInfo file. Raw data has to be copied manually using Twix
Definition at line 64 of file seqplatform.h.