This page describes the design guidelines of the module Protcol classes in ODIN (odinpara library)
- Thies H. Jochimsen
Enumeration Type Documentation
Enum for the direction of spatial axes in the laboratory system of reference:
- xAxis: The first spatial direction
- yAxis: The second spatial direction
- zAxis: The third spatial direction
Definition at line 46 of file odinpara.h.
This enum is used to specify directions in the coordinate system of the sequence gradients, i.e. gradient channel:
- readDirection: The first gradient channel
- phaseDirection: The second gradient channel
- sliceDirection: The third gradient channel
Definition at line 37 of file odinpara.h.
The geometry mode
- slicepack: A stack of equidistant parallel slices
- voxel_3d: A single 3D volume
Definition at line 56 of file geometry.h.
Enum to distinguish between different types of navigator ADCs:
- no_navigator: Not a navigator ADC
- epi_navigator: Siemens EPI phase correction navigator
Definition at line 102 of file reco.h.
This enum is used to distinguish different properties of sequence objects according to their category. Examples are minimum duration or rastertime.
Definition at line 46 of file system.h.
This enum is used to specify the scanner system type
Definition at line 39 of file system.h.
Dimensions of acquired data, order is reversed for easy indexing of C-style arrays
- userdef: Extra dimension which can be used by the sequence programmer
- te: Echo-time index in a multi-echo acquistion, e.g. for field-map calculation
- dti: Direction index for diffusion-tensor imaging
- average: Average index to add up ADCs
- cycle: Cycle index (spiral imaging, PROPELLER blades)
- slice: Slice index
- line3d: 3D phase encoding index
- line: 2D phase encoding index
- echo: Echo index in a multi-echo readout, e.g. an CPMG or EPI echo train
- epi: Index of EPI readout train, e.g. in a 3D sequence
- templtype: Type of template prescan
- navigator: Type of navigator scan
- freq: Frequency offset (will be used by multi-frequency reconstruction in odinreco)
- channel: Channel index of phased-array coil
- readout: Readout index
- repetition: Repetition dimension
Definition at line 74 of file reco.h.
Flags(bits) to mark ADCs:
- recoLastInChunkBit: last ADC in a collection of consecutive ADCs generated by the system, an undefined number of zeroes may follow
- recoReflectBit: ADC is reflected
- recoEpiNavPolarityBit: Indicates that first echo in EPI navigator readout is reflected
Definition at line 44 of file reco.h.
Dimension inidices of the 5-dim sample grid
- frameDim: time dimension
- freqDim: frequency direction
- zDim: axial direction of the scanner coordinate system
- yDim: 2nd transversal direction of the scanner coordinate system
- xDim: 1st transversal direction of the scanner coordinate system
Definition at line 41 of file sample.h.
Enum to specify which boundary of a slice to take for a given direction
Definition at line 39 of file geometry.h.
The principal slice direction in the anatomical system of reference
- sagittal: Slice is perpendicular to left-right direction
- coronal: Slice is perpendicular to anterior-posterior direction
- axial: Slice is perpendicular to head-foot direction
Definition at line 48 of file geometry.h.
Enum to distinguish between different types of template prescan ADCs:
- no_template: Not a template ADC
- phasecorr_template: Template ADC for 1D phase correction
- fieldmap_template: Template to calculate fieldmap, the echo dimension will index the different TEs
- grappa_template: Training data to calculate GRAPPA weights
Definition at line 90 of file reco.h.